The Love Basingstoke website has been developed in association with the Love Basingstoke Group. It has three main sections:
- Explore – providing inspiration for those looking to explore the borough either as a resident or a visitor.
- Live – giving a flavour of what it’s like to live in Basingstoke and Deane
- Work / Invest – to showcase Basingstoke and Deane as a great place to start, grow or relocate a business.
The website is created to give a flavour of all aspects of the borough including ‘What’s On’. As such we are unable to list every event that is happening but the below outlines the types of events we will list.
- Events put on by those who are part of the Love Basingstoke group including Anvil Arts, Festival Place, The Malls, Destination Basingstoke and Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.
- Events put on by large attractions in the borough – those that are likely to appeal to people not only living in the borough but visiting. Examples include Hampshire Cultural Trust or Whitchurch Silk Mill.
- Large events put on by other organisations, some charitable, that are likely to attract visitors from outside the area, for example The Transport Festival and All in the Mind Festival.
- Large events relating to key calendar dates for example New Year's Eve.
- Business or employability and skills events.
We are unable to list reoccuring events or fundraising activities. Where capacity allows we will look at how we can support any events we are unable to list.
Destination Basingstoke, who are part of the Love Basingstoke group have a website that showcases all of the events in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas including community events, yoga classes and weekly business networking events. If you are looking for somewhere to list your event and it doesn’t fit into our above criteria then this is a great place to list your event. Visit: https://www.destinationbasingstoke.co.uk/events/ to add your event.
If you have any queries or wish to list your event please do not hesitate to contact the Love Basingstoke team via email@example.com. For event listings we will require a high resolution image, information on your event and a website link to the Love Basingstoke.