Thursday 9 November
As part of International Trade Week, this FREE event is aimed at current exporters who want to expand into new markets, improve their sales, increase business growth and productivity.
Organised by EM3 Local Enterprise Partnership, the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and the Department for Business and Trade; this is a must attend event for exporters to learn first-hand how to:
- Access high quality services to help drive their export strategy, including the efficient management of trade documentation.
- Explore ways to access new markets, and capitalise on new and emerging trade agreements.
- Work effectively with agents, distributors and international partners.
- Use innovative export financial services to support business expansion.
- Better manage their cost base in international trade transactions.
In addition, delegates will have the opportunity to participate in speed networking sessions, hear from expert speakers, and explore commercial and partnership activities.
Find out more here.