Date: 7 March 2024
Time: 10am to 12pm
Venue: Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Offices. See address and parking info on Finding us (basingstoke.gov.uk)
Data shows that our area has a high density of companies with scale-up potential, but that they aren’t growing as fast as similar businesses in other areas of the country. We want to explore what it is that is needed to unblock these barriers and support you on your scale-up journey.
This interactive session is being held by a consortium of key local stakeholders*, including local government, industry experts and funding bodies. Our shared objective is to:
- Identify and dissect the specific challenges faced by scale-up businesses navigating rapid growth.
- Foster a supportive network to accelerate your growth trajectory and maximize your positive impact on our region.
Your participation holds immense value for both your business and the broader community to:
- Become a driving force for regional prosperity. Scale-up businesses are the engines of economic dynamism, creating jobs, fostering innovation, and revitalising our economic landscape.
- Shape the future of the local ecosystem. Your contributions directly inform initiatives designed to create a supportive environment for scale-up success.
This exclusive session is ideal for:
- Established businesses on a rapid growth trajectory based in Basingstoke and Deane or Rushmoor.
- Companies with potential for significant economic impact.
- Leaders facing challenges in areas like talent acquisition, funding, marketing or operational optimisation.
Seats are limited but a virtual alternative is available. Please contact email@example.com to reserve your place or request a meeting link.
Together, let's unlock the transformative power of scale-ups and build a thriving, dynamic future for our people and place.
*EM3 LEP, British Business Bank, Innovate UK EDGE, Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, Hampshire County Council, Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council, Rushmoor Borough Council, The ScaleUp Institute, IncuHive, The FSE Group