Proteus Creation Space
Saturday 22 July
1.30pm and 4pm
THE smallest FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD returns for it’s third year to Proteus Creation Space on Saturday 22 July!
Not got tickets to Glasto? Hate the queues for the toilet? Does the idea of sleeping in a tent in a muddy field make you shudder?
What if you could experience all the FUN of a festival in under two hours and still get to go home to your warm, comfy bed at the end?!
Then THE smallest FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD might be just what you have been looking for….
Join a brand new line up (with some returning favourite acts) of performance artists, musicians, and creatives for a family-friendly whirlwind of a festival, right here in the heart of Basingstoke!
A taster of this year’s confirmed acts include:
- Canape Art by Levante’s Dance theatre, exquisite street theatre style performance full of colour, sequins, edible tattoos and plenty of silliness
- Back by popular demand Madman Sounds (as seen at RaverTots) bring the rave to the Smallest Festival featuring live Woosley MC!
- Soon TBC headline band on the ‘Garden Main Stage’
- Dame Lily-Trott Twankey and Becky Boobala host the ‘Generation blankety-bingo family fortune game show’
- Live acoustic music
- Community music performance
- Walkabout and circus acts surprise performances throughout the day
- Scratch Built productions performance for lots of laughter for little ones
- Arts and Crafts
- Street food
- Craft Beer, Cocktail and Mocktail bar
A festival experience LIKE NO OTHER and just know, this will be THE BEST, TINIEST festival you have ever been to!
Ticket and Booking Information
Tier 1 tickets: from £11 per person / Tier 2 tickets: £13.50 per person / (Ticket price includes booking fee). To book tickets visit the Proteus website.