Let's go outside! Outdoor dining in Basingstoke and Deane
As eateries started to reopen this week for outdoor dining you might be wondering where you could enjoy a bite out to eat. If you’ve been missing eating out and are excited about restaurants, pubs and cafés reopening but aren’t sure where to go then take a look at our listings below. Pre-book your table in line with current government guidelines.
Basingstoke Town Centre
- The Angel opened its outdoor seating with a restricted service. Table bookings are not taken.
- Coal Kitchen terrace area has opened. Table booking required.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen has opened its outdoor seating area.
- Wagamama has outdoor benches available, no need to book.
- Willows Coffee House has new outdoor seating.
- Village Hotel Club has outdoor bookings available for its pub and grill.
- The Rising Sun Pub is open for bookings in its outdoor marquee.
- Festival Street Kitchen heated outdoor seating area is open.
- The Holly Blue in Beggarwood is open. Pre-book an outdoor table just visit their website.
- The Portsmouth Arms is now open with bookings being taken for up to six people. They also have an open sided marquee just in case the weather isn’t what you were hoping for. To pre-book a table in advance visit their website.
- More of the Good Stuff based at Worting House is open with outside seating. Whether you want a coffee or lunch you’ll need to book a table in advance. You can send a message via their Facebook page to book.
- Bartons Mill is open, you can book a 2 hour slot for a maximum of 6 people online to dine in one of their canopies.
- The Crown has opened it’s pub garden.
- The Bolton Arms is open with a new menu, new external marquee, new external lighting and new opening hours.
- The Kings Arms Whitchurch has opened with a new seating area in the garden.
- The White Hart Hotel has opened with a marquee seating area.
- Whitchurch Silk Mill outdoor café is open.
- Watership Down Inn is now open for outside dining. You can book a table by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sherfield on Loddon/ Stratfield Turgis
- The Wellington Arms in Stratfield Turgis has reopened its pub garden with big umbrellas. You can book a table online.
- The White Hart Sherfield on Loddon is open with a brand new heated stretch tent for outside dining. Book online.
Sherborne St John
- The Swan Sherborne St John beer garden is open. Book a table online.
- Amore Italian Restaurant has opened its outdoor seating area, serving the A La Carte menu. Book online.
- The Old House at Home is open with a covered heated outdoor seating area.
- Prestons Coffee Shop has opened its garden.
- The Calleva Arms will open from Friday 16 April. To book a table you can email or message through their Facebook page.
- The Plough is open for outdoor dining.
- The Hoddington Arms opens from Friday 16 April and is already taking bookings in advance.
- The Carpenters Arms has opened its terrace. Book online.
- The Purefoy Arms has opened its outdoor area.
Please note the inclusion of any business within this listing should not be seen as an endorsement of their services. Whilst the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. If your business is open and we’ve missed you off the list then drop us an email: email@example.com